CF GOES TO CAMP
On Sunday, October 25th, we are hitting the road again heading to Camp Rudolph for the day. It's just over an hour west of Portsmouth, and is a Christian camp some of your young ones attend. We want to make a day of it. There is plenty of space for us to spread out. We would love for you to join us.
If you have a fever or feel sick please stay home, as we are taking many precautions this season.
On Sunday the 25th we will have:
- Outside church service all together at 10:30.
- Tailgate/picnic style lunch (you are responsible for your own food)
- Appropriate outdoor opportunities such as free time outside, games and competitions for all ages.
- Address: 19320 Darling Dr. Yale, VA 23897. It's in the "sticks".
- We will be outside so dress, and plan accordingly (ahem... sweatshirts or blankies).
- Bring your own lunch. Feel free to pack a lunch or bring a portable grill and show your skills.
- We will have access to bathrooms.
- We will provide bottled waters and hot drinks.
- Masks will not be needed outside, but have one available in case we have to move indoors.
LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE JOINING US ON SUNDAY
OVERNIGHT CAMP OUT ON 24th
For those interested, we will have overnight tent camping on Saturday the 24th. It will be free for you to reserve a spot.
- We will have some hang out time and games
- Camp fire/smores and singing.
- We will have access to bathrooms/showers.
- You are responsible for your meals.
If you and your family would like to camp, please use this link to sign up for our overnight camping.