Welcome to Church on the Couch
We are bummed we can't gather physically, but thanks to technology we can still gather "digitally".
Here's what to expect on Sundays:
- Our Service will air at 10:00 on our Facebook and Youtube page and we want everyone to watch it at the same time. Even if you don't have a Facebook account you will be able to view it (just not able to interact with it).
- Get you and your family on your couch. Cast your device to your TV if you're able.
- If you have crackers and grape juice (or any kind of juice) we will have a time of remembrance if you'd like, it would be a great time to take the Lord's Supper together in spirit.
- Share a picture of you and/or your family on the couch on Facebook. Get quirky (PJ's, Bacon, dog), but not too weird. Tag Christ's Fellowship and use the following hashtags #churchonthecouch #cfisforlovers
- Share it online. How cool is it that literally thousands can easily see a little bit of what we do when we gather as believers.
- Each week the whole service will be about 30-40 minutes minutes.
- If you have kids in the house, make sure to watch the kids experience with them.