Hey CF and friends,
Here are a few ways in which our church has shifted during this time of social distancing, social isolation and quarantine:
1) Worship Services: We are moving our Sunday services to an online service at 10:00 am. It's “Church on the Couch” Sunday!!! This Sunday at 10am we will be posting our service online on our Facebook page. If you don’t "like" our page, take the time to do it. If you aren’t on Facebook, you can still watch the content here: https://www.facebook.com/cfisforlovers
We would absolutely love for EVERYBODY to show up. Get on the couch at 9:55 by yourself or with your family and we’ll have our service. If you can, cast it to your television. In addition to that, we’d love for you to invite others online to join you. This is a great opportunity for people who don't normally attend church to see a glimpse into who we are and what we do as believers in Jesus.
2) Communication: We will be utilizing more email, text and social media to connect with one another. Make sure your mobile and email info is updated with us HERE, and make sure to follow us:
Text: 874-47 Change this number in your contacts to “CF”. It will always come from this number.
CF Students Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cfstudentsva/
CF Students Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cfstudentsva/
CF Kids Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cfkidsva
3) CF Students and CF Kids: We will be looking for ways to engage our CF Students and CF Kids during this time. Particularly with the CF Kids, this will revolve around parents engaging their kids. We will help (through the channels above) by providing some Bible teaching resources, fun activities, and challenges.
4) Quarantine Care Packages: We are looking for ways to love our community. We are currently giving out Quarantine Care Packages to those under doctor or self imposed quarantine. If you or someone you know would like one register HERE.
- If you’d like to donate to this specifically- you can do so HERE and designate it to the MISSIONS fund.
5) Giving: It's simple, safe and flexible to give online HERE. Our church looks different now, but the mission of loving God, loving people and impacting our world does not.
Several times in history the church has been driven “underground”. The goal was to stay out of sight because persecution was so severe. Today we are driven onto the world wide web, for the whole world to see. We want the world to see Jesus!
In the midst of this chaos, we are people of hope. As we seek to be wise, we want to make the most of every opportunity by pointing people towards Jesus.
Be safe and be wise. If you need anything or if there is any way we can pray for you please let us know!
CF is for lovers!