Hey CF and friends,
As Covid 19 restrictions have eased, here are a few ways in which our church has shifted during this time of social distancing and re-gathering:
1) Worship Services: We are gathering for in person worship services on Sundays at 9:30.
- We will disinfect high touch surfaces before and after the service.
- We are not wearing masks.... unless you want to (they are optional).
- We are staying 6 feet apart from those in different households.
- We are offering CF Kids classes at this time, so bring your family.
- We are not offering a class for our CF Students yet.
For those unable or not ready to come back physically, that's okay. We will be live streaming our 9:30 service on our Facebook page and Youtube channel (see below). For those who regularly watch us online, we have created a space for you! When you're on Facebook, search for "CF Church on the Couch" and join our new online group. We want this to serve as a place for you to connect with others, share prayer requests, and be a place of encouragement.
2) Communication: We will be utilizing more email, text and social media to connect with one another. Make sure your mobile and email info is updated with us HERE, and make sure to follow us:
Text: 874-47 Change this number in your contacts to “CF”. It will always come from this number.
CF Students Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cfstudentsva/
CF Students Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cfstudentsva/
CF Kids Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cfkidsva
3) Giving: It's simple, safe and flexible to give online HERE. Our church looks different now, but the mission of loving God, loving people, and impacting our world does not.
In the midst of this chaos, we are people of hope. As we seek to be wise, we want to make the most of every opportunity by pointing people towards Jesus.
Be safe and be wise. If you need anything or if there is any way we can pray for you please let us know!
CF is for lovers!