Hey CF and friends,
Here are a few ways in which our church has shifted during this time of social distancing, social isolation and quarantine:
1) Worship Services: We are regathering for in person worship services on Sunday August 30th. We will have services at 9:30 and 11:00.
- We will disinfect high touch surfaces before, after, and in between services.
- We are wearing masks and staying 6 feet apart from those in different households.
- We will be avoiding handshakes and hugs... and all other physical greetings for this time.
- We are talking RSVP's for each service since our seating is limited for adequate spacing. RSVP HERE.
- We will not be offering CF Kids or Students classes at this time, but plan for them to join us in the service.
- We will not be serving coffee at this time, feel free to bring your own.
For those unable or not ready to come back physically, that's okay. We will be live streaming our 9:30 service on our Facebook page and Youtube channel (see below).
2) Communication: We will be utilizing more email, text and social media to connect with one another. Make sure your mobile and email info is updated with us HERE, and make sure to follow us:
Text: 874-47 Change this number in your contacts to “CF”. It will always come from this number.
CF Students Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cfstudentsva/
CF Students Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cfstudentsva/
CF Kids Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cfkidsva
3) CF Students and CF Kids: We will be looking for ways to engage our CF Students and CF Kids during this time. Particularly with the CF Kids, this will revolve around parents engaging their kids. We will help (through the channels above) by providing some Bible teaching resources, fun activities, and challenges.
4) Giving: It's simple, safe and flexible to give online HERE. Our church looks different now, but the mission of loving God, loving people, and impacting our world does not.
In the midst of this chaos, we are people of hope. As we seek to be wise, we want to make the most of every opportunity by pointing people towards Jesus.
Be safe and be wise. If you need anything or if there is any way we can pray for you please let us know!
CF is for lovers!